Designed by Henry Woodyer (1870-1871) replacing a church of 1804. It sits at the northern edge of this village a few miles south of Hertford. There are chancel wall decorations of 1890 designed by Sidney Gambier-Parry and carried out by Heaton, Butler & Bayne. Glass by Clayton and Bell and Kempe.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Primitive Methodist (Former), Cheapside, Anstey