Home » Fowler Jones, G. » St John, Letty Green
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
Now converted into a house. The church was built in 1849-50 by G. Fowler-Jones as a chapel of ease to Hertingfordbury.
Estate Agent website
Listed buildings details
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.