Opposite Theobalds Grove Station, on the edge of the town centre, the church was designed by Edward Blore and built in 1833. An eastern extension was added in 1915. It is part of a Local Ecumenical Partnership with the Methodist Church.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Primitive Methodist (Former), Cheapside, Anstey