In the Rye Park district of Hoddesdon. The church by Dudley Newman dates from 1908, with an eastern extension by William Turney in 1962. The north wall shows clear signs of original plans for a larger building, as does the strangely bulky truncated tower. The striking east window was designed by Margaret Traherne in 1996.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon