Serving the eastern side of Harpenden, lying just off the Lower Luton Road through Batford. It was built in 1965 and designed by E.P. Wilson who was a member of the congregation. It replaced a mission church of 1887.
All Saints, Station Road, Batford, Harpenden
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon