It sits all alone to the east of the village with wide views north over sheep grazing on the rolling Chiltern hills . The south aisle and chapel were added by James Wyatt in 1830 and 1819 to a small medieval church. The main interest is the collection of 18th and 19th century monuments principally to the Bridgewater family of Ashridge across the valley to the south-west of the village. An older monument (early 17th century) to Elizabeth Dutton came here from St Martin’s in the Fields.
St Peter and St Paul, Little Gaddesden