Built in 1957 to designs by Sterrett & Blouet, with a rebuilding and reversal of orientation following roof problems in the 1980s. This was to designs by Williams & Winkley. Only the tower remains from the original building. Part of the church was divided off to form halls. A further redevelopment took place in 2016-2017 which has reversed the orientation of the church, added a sanctuary, clerestory and new roof. The Lady Chapel that was previously behind the sanctuary is now the entrance narthex area. This work was designed by John Willcock. The right-hand column shows the new church layout, the left the previous one.
|Previous building||New Building|