See all the church buildings in the county
Home » Archard, A.H. » St Thomas of Canterbury and the English Martyrs, Royston (Roman Catholic)
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
On Melbourn Road on the north side of the town, a tall, slim church of 1916-19 designed by Benedict Williamson a priest. Its flat roof was replaced by the pitched roof in 1937 by A.H. Archard.
Diocese of Westminster entry
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.