See all the church buildings in the county
Home » Major, E.H. » Transfiguration of our Lord, Grove Road, Stevenage (Roman Catholic)
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
The original church dates from 1914 designed by E.H. Major, a taller east end added in 1937 but a newer front and interior reordering was carried out in 1984, designed by Williams & Winkley.
Taking Stock entry
Blog at WordPress.com.