Home » Hertford » Hertford, St Mary the Less (former)

Hertford, St Mary the Less (former)

Find Places, Architects & Themes

Make the pictures bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

The remains of St Mary the Less were collected together and made into a fountain outside, the now former, public library in Old Cross in 1890. The limewash was added in 2012 in a preservation attempt.

  hertford_st_mary_the_less251013_3 hertford_st_mary_the_less251013_6
 hertford_st_mary_the_less251013_  hertford_st_mary_the_less251013_1