Home » F.G. Broadbent and Partners » St Thomas More, Knebworth (Roman Catholic)
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
Just down the road from St Martin’s Anglican church, it dates from 1962 and is by F.G. Broadbent and Partners, replacing a building of 1935 now used as the church hall.
Taking Stock entry
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.