Right on the eastern edge of the town by the village centre. A church of 1846 by Raphael Brandon. The screen, stalls and altar are by Sir Walter Tapper and date from 1932. The east window is contemporary with the church, the north aisle window is from the 1982 by John Lawson. There are modern glass stations of the cross.
Holy Trinity, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead