Tucked away behind the shops in Queen’s square the earliest district centre in the new town. It dates from 1952, with a new entrance area added in 2005 when the interior was reordered following an accidental fire.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Primitive Methodist (Former), Cheapside, Anstey