In actual terms this church is in the northern Watford suburb of Garston. The church was designed by George Gilbert Scott in 1853. Following 8 months of closure it reopened in June 2014 with a new roof and audio-visual systems. Much of the glass is by Wailes of Newcastle and contemporary with the church.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.