Not far from Christ Church but on the town centre side of the railway line. The church was designed by S.S. Teulon and built 1853-57. W.W. Baldwin added the south aisle in 1865. The north aisle is divided off to form a hall and ancillary rooms.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Primitive Methodist (Former), Cheapside, Anstey