Just off the town centre near St Michael’s Anglican church but hidden as it is set back from the road. It dates from 1962 but is a design of 1938 by F. L. Woolhouse of Nicholas and Dixon-Spain and Partners. Behind it sits the Fortescue Hall which is the original church of 1908 designed by C.S. Spooner.
St Hugh of Lincoln, Letchworth (Roman Catholic)