A large village around a common, on one corner of which sits the church. It was designed by Thomas Talbot Bury and built in 1837, with the chancel rebuilt and extended in 1889. The west window glass is by John Hayward dating from 1966. There is also glass by Goddard and Gibbs from the 1990s.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.