Serving western Hemel Hempstead. The church dates from 1898 (Blessed Sacrament Chapel), extended in 1900 (sacristy), 1903 (chapel extended), 1938 (further extension by A. H. Archard of Marshall & Archard) and 1951 (sanctuary and further extension by Archard Partners).
St Mary & St Joseph, St Johns Road, Boxmoor
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon