Opened in 1898, succeeding several earlier churches on different sites. The architects were Gordon, Lowther and Gunton. A spire was removed in the late 1960s/early 1970s.
Methodist Church, Marlborough Road, St Albans
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon