Part of a large complex of halls and classrooms facing the road between the new and old towns. The church dates from 1861 when it was called Marlowes Baptist church, the current name was adopted after amalgamation in 1980 with Boxmoor Baptist Church. The architect was Joseph James.
Carey Baptist Church, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon