At the northern end of the fine High Street of this former coaching town. The chapel dates from 1884 and was designed by W.D. Church. It replaced a chapel about a quarter of a mile away in Royston Road. Its site is now Chapel Close but the burial ground to its east is still in existence.
Congregational Chapel, High Street, Barkway