At the western end of the Green, it was built in 1892 and extended in 1897. Closure came in 1976 and from 1978 it has been by a model railway club, the Stevenage and District Model Railway Club’s layouts filling its interior.
Baptist Chapel (former), Datchworth Green
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon