Hadham Ford is a southern outlier of Little Hadham. The chapel appears to have been disused for a number of years (Google streetview shows it so in 2009 judging by the state of the now gone notice board). The adjacent hall is now a private house. The chapel was built 1874-75 and designed by John Sulman who went on to be a prominent architect in Australia. An application for conversion to a house was made in January 2017.