Near the centre of the village. The congregation dates from 1836 but the chapel is a little later. Originally an Independent then a Congregational Church, it is now an independent congregational chapel. The burial ground is on the other side of the road and behind the village primary school. The balcony was converted into a rather individual coffee bar some time ago.