This is the chapel, now converted into housing, of the former London Orphan Asylum School. It is on the east side of Watford Junction station. It was designed by Henry Dawson and built in 1871. The school left Watford in 1939 and the buildings of the school, which are also now housing, were used as offices. Conversion to housing happened in the 1980s.
Reeds Chapel, Orphanage Road, Watford