Hidden away behind Cromer Cottage on White Hill in this small hamlet of Ardeley. It was built in 1890 and closed in 1957. The drive up to the house is also an (unsignposted) public footpath. It is difficult to see this building as a former chapel as it has been altered so much.
St Joseph (Former), Cromer (now Chapel House)