Built in 1852 but it ceased to be a chapel in 1883 with a move to a relatively recently demolished tin church. It was converted into a private theatre by Sir Hubert Herkomer in about 1887, being close to his house and art school. It was extended in 1912-1913 when it became a film studio called ‘The Glass Studios’. All are now part of an office complex.
Primitive Methodist Chapel (Former), Melbourne Road/High Street, Bushey now Heronslea Group offices