Beautifully situated on the edge of a deep valley west of Little Gaddesden. The house was built 1808-14 by James Wyatt and his nephew Jeffry Wyatt. It became a college in 1921 and Ashridge Management College in 1954. The chapel was added in 1817. Its spire is a fibreglass replacement of 1969 replacing the original being truncated in 1922.
Chapel, Ashridge College, Little Gaddesden