An independent school with an Anglican chaplain. There are two chapels here. The 19th century former chapel (lowest 4 pictures of a red brick building) lies alongside the road and is now part of the music department. The current chapel of 1938-1958 by W.G. Newton is over the road and passed by a public footpath leading off the road. This chapel used to have a large Stanley Spencer painting behind the altar but this was sold at auction in the 1990s for £1.3M. There is also William Morris glass.
School enterprises website has some information and pictures on both buildings.