Half way up the steep hill leading south from the village’s main street. The current building is by the Rev. A R Goddard and dates from 1889, it replaced a chapel of 1812. The church closed in 1965, apart from a funeral service in 19678 and was eventually sold to an organisation called Back to God, but their plans fell through and by 1973 it was vandalised, but was saved by conversion to a house in 1977. There are still, mostly flattened, grave stones in the front garden.
Congregational Church (former), Horseshoe Hill, Great Hormead