Down a winding private drive east of Wareside, off the road to Widford. The house of 1876-79 is by George Devey and is linked to the chapel by a range rebuilt in 1968 after a 1937 fire The Roman Catholic chapel dates from 1896 and is by Edward Goldie. From 1960 to 1980 the house and chapel were used by the Order of the Blessed Sacrament. After their departure, the various buildings were converted to housing.
Chapel (Former), Blakesware Manor, Wareside now housing