The Foundling School moved out from central London to Redhill, Surrey in 1925 while a new campus high above the south side of Berkhamsted was built. This was designed by John Mortimer Sheppard and completed in 1935. Subsequently in 1951 this became a state secondary school – Ashlyns. The chapel is at the centre of the main school range, about 100 metres off the public road.
Ashlyns School Chapel, Chesham Road, Berkhamsted