On the opposite side of the town centre to the Meeting House. This plot of land is surrounded by high walls and locked gates. There are no markers left and the area has returned to a scrub of trees and rank weeds at the bottom of Port Hill next to what is now Oaks veterinary surgery. The land was acquired in 1661, but sold in the early 1970s and the headstones relocated to the garden behind the Meeting House.
Quaker Burial Ground (Former), Port Hill, Hertford