Home » Delarue, Anthony
Category Archives: Delarue, Anthony
On the western edge of the town centre, the basis of the building is from 1912 and designed by a C. Green. A tower and south aisle were added in the 1960s by George Mathers. Reconstruction in 1995-99 by Anthony Delarue turned the church by 180 degrees and added a new aisle.
A small back street church by Henry Clutton built 1858. In 1996-97 new interior decoration by Alexander Sidorov in collaboration with Howell & Bellion was added, particularly in the chancel. This and other changes were directed by Anthony Delarue, Further wall paintings were added in the 21st century in the Lady Chapel.