Home » Flamstead
Category Archives: Flamstead
Built in 1845 and out of use in 1960 when the congregation moved to The Methodist chapel in Flamstead. It was converted to a house and only bears a passing resemblance to its former role. The plaque’s date on the gable of the house does not agree with any dates given in the link below
The current building of 1959-60 replaced two older chapels – one in the village and on a short way off in Trowley Bottom.