Home » Gunton & Gunton
Category Archives: Gunton & Gunton
Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
An independent Methodist girl’s school that moved here from Clapham in the 1925. The chapel in a perpendicular style dates from 1927-1928 and was designed by Josiah Gunton of Gunton & Gunton, shortly after the school moved here. It is very difficult to see from the road as the images below show.