Home » Hexton
Category Archives: Hexton
On the edge of this village on the Bedfordshire border. It is mainly 13th century with a 15th century tower and clerestory. There was a heavy restoration in 1807. The nave is now used as for community uses, the chancel for worship. The tower is a shell following its fall in 1947 with community facilities added in the base in recent years, 2014 saw further work to restore the exterior. The east window is from 1964 by Harry Stammers.