Alongside the A10 on the country side of the A10 coming out of Hoddesdon. It was opened in 2017 and there is a chapel in the main building at the top of the hill.
A typical small unadorned Brethren Hall north of the town centre. It closed in 2018 and is now used as offices by Herts Building Solutions.
A small cemetery north of Hoddesdon town centre. The chapel is still in use and not locked – a great rarity.
Not far from the Baptist church. The church dates from 1929 and is linked by a large modern foyer area to a hall. The interior orientation has been reversed with the sanctuary area now by the former main entrance.
Close to Rye House station, a modern church sunken below street level.
North of the town centre. It was built in 1910-14 to designs by George Baines, A new entrance area linking to the halls was added in 1982.
West of the town centre is this Meeting House of 1829. It has not been used for meetings since 2011 and there is currently (late 2018) a project to find alternative community based uses for the building.
Listed building details