Home » Little Munden
Category Archives: Little Munden
On a hilltop above and separated by a large fields from the main settlement of Dane End. The church was restored by George Godwin in 1868-69. The west end of the north arcade has some 11th century work and there is a Norman door in the chancel. There are two tomb chest between the north chapel and the chancel.