Home » Long Marston
Category Archives: Long Marston
Replacing the old church in Chapel Lane, it lies at the north end of the village street. It was designed by Carpenter and Ingelow and built in 1882-83.. the west end was added 1907-08. The building incorporates remains of the old church and an arcade from Tring parish church.
Off to one side of the village and almost hidden by trees lies the preserved 15th century tower of All saints church. The church was replaced by the new church on the main village road. The body of the church was demolished in 1883.