See all the church buildings in the county
Home » Parker, Charles
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
June 16, 2013 9:04 am
Built in 1850 as a Roman catholic church, it became Anglican in 1859 and has also been a Methodist church. Since the 1980s it is in use as offices. The architect was Charles Parker. The same design was also used in Kingston upon Thames in Surrey
Listed buildings details
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.