Home » Puckeridge
Category Archives: Puckeridge
Built in 1834. Disused but not yet converted to any other use (top 3 photos), although permission was granted in May 2013 for residential conversion. In April 2015 it looks as if the conversion work is almost over (note how the roof line has been raised) – see the lower images. It stands in the main street very near to the Roman Catholic Church.
A small chapel of 1926 and linked to St Edmund’s church at Old Hall Green.