In the older part of Ware Cemetery which is bisected by Westmill Road on the outskirts of Ware. The two chapels joined at right angles for Anglican and Dissenters are by Thomas Smith and date from 1854-55. After disuse they were converted to housing around 2004.
The current church dates from 1862 and was designed by Thomas Smith. The interior was reordered in 1998. Cowbridge Halls (built in 1891-1892 by James Farley in a matching style) next door was used for worship during refurbishment and is currently used for worship by Hertford Community Church a member of the Pioneer network.
A spread out village between Baldock and Stevenage. Originally a cruciform Norman church it retains the lower tower and arch structure, but with a later south aisle and an ill matched neo Norman brick chancel added in 1840 by Thomas Smith.