Home » Tonwell
Category Archives: Tonwell
A combined school and chapel in a small village bypassed by the A602 a short way north of Ware and Hertford. It was a chapel of Bengeo parish built in 1858 and last used as a church in the early 2000s, and formally made redundant in 2005 (information from Marilyn Taylor’s display at the “A Sense of Place” exhibition, May 2014). The whole building is now used as a school.