Home » Welwyn Garden City
Category Archives: Welwyn Garden City
A converted industrial unit just south of the town centre.
A converted office building in the industrial zone of the town. It was formerly Indigo Court and was opened as a replacement for the previous office conversion in Broadwater Road in January 2016.
A branch of the Baptist church in Parkway, This has been based in an ex Highways Agency building on the eastern side of the railway since 2012. It was replaced in January 2016 by a new site at a former office building at Indigo Court in Tewin Road.
Near QE2 Hospital in the south-east of the town.
Based in a large office building in the industrial area east of the town centre.
This church meets in a set of rooms over Prezzo in the town centre.
Called Welwyn Garden City Free Church until its 2014 amalgamation with the Woodhall Lane URC church. It is right in the town centre by Sainsbury’s. It was built in 1928-1929 and designed by Louis de Soissons, the city architect.
A short way south-west of the town centre. The original church of 1939 is now part of a complex of rooms.
Just west of the town centre. The top two pictures show it undergoing refurbishment in Feb 2015. The others are from Dec 2016.
Built in 1971, hidden at the end of two adjoining cul de sacs in the Stanborough area of the town.