Home » Widford
Category Archives: Widford
It sits some way west of the village centre, in a beautiful situation above the Ash valley. A spire rather than a spike that is more common in our county It was restored by G.E. Pritchett in 1867-68. There are early 14th-century wall paintings and 19th century painted chancel ceiling, this the work of Frances Charlotte Hadsley Gosselin in 1881-83.