See all the church buildings in the county
Home » Williamson, Benedict
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 20, 2013 7:58 pm
On Melbourn Road on the north side of the town, a tall, slim church of 1916-19 designed by Benedict Williamson a priest. Its flat roof was replaced by the pitched roof in 1937 by A.H. Archard.
Diocese of Westminster entry
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.