Home » Kelshall
Category Archives: Kelshall
On the edge of the village, atmospheric despite a thorough 1870 restoration of the 15th century church. The painted lower part of the screen dates from around 1400. The south door is contemporary. The ceilings have recent paintwork in a medieval style. The Pre-Raphaelite influenced east window is by Heaton, Butler & Bayne, the rest by Lavers, Barraud and Westlake.