An independent Methodist girl’s school that moved here from Clapham in the 1925. The chapel in a perpendicular style dates from 1927-1928 and was designed by Josiah Gunton of Gunton & Gunton, shortly after the school moved here. It is very difficult to see from the road as the images below show.
Home » Brookmans Park » Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Beds & Herts Historic Churches Trust
- Churches Conservation Trust
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Curches
- Genealogy in Hertfordshire – Parish Churches
- Hertfordshire churches blog
- Hertfordshire's churches & cathedrals flickr group
- Ian & Dot's Hertfordshire Church Photographs – 79 mainly exterior photos – not updated recently
- Kent Churches
- London Churches in Photographs
- Methodist Heritage
- My Primitive Methodist Ancestors
- National Churches Trust
- St Albans Diocese
- The Chapels Sopciety
- Visiting Hertfordshire Churches
- Rosedale Community Church, Andrew’s Lane, Cheshunt (Countess of Huntingdon’s Connexion)
- Royal House of Grace, Delamare Road, Cheshunt (Redeemed Christian Church of God)
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
By zoothorn in Brookmans Park, Gunton & Gunton, Gunton, Josiah, School chapel on .
← Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist) Royal House of Grace, Delamare Road, Cheshunt (Redeemed Christian Church of God) →