An independent Methodist girl’s school that moved here from Clapham in the 1925. The chapel in a perpendicular style dates from 1927-1928 and was designed by Josiah Gunton of Gunton & Gunton, shortly after the school moved here. It is very difficult to see from the road as the images below show.
Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon