By the main road between Watford and Kings Langley in a village known as both Langleybury and Hunton Bridge. It is a church by Henry Woodyer dating from 1863-64, the main furnishings were also designed by Woodyer, including the marble font with its architectural cover and the carved chancel arch.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Primitive Methodist (Former), Cheapside, Anstey